Animal Crossing Bingo Race video
This is a Bingo Card for Animal Crossing.
The objective of the race is to complete a "bingo" by completing 5 goals in a row/column/diagonal.
The race begins at the main title screen. You must use a memory card with no AC data on it (no Town or NES data). Your town name must be named the 2 lettered filename given to you at the beginning of the race (This is to ensure credibility). Your character name can be whatever you want. You may use time traveling as much as you want to complete a goal. Below is the banned list (and for good reason) of things you may never do in a race. Anything else is fair game.
*Additionally, every race will start on the present day according to EST. However, you may adjust the time of the day. Example: It's January 1st, 2012, your AC race will begin on January 1st, 2012 but you may start at midnight, noon, etc.
- Additional memory card (for other towns)
In other words, you may not visit another town, go to the island, use an E-reader, use a turbo controller, use codes, use glitches (including the save letter glitch), or cheat in any way. The following list is a clarification of the individual goals themselves.
- For any item(s) goal, the item(s) must be displayed in one house. i.e. 2 Pitfalls means 2 Pitfalls displayed out in the open on the ground/table in one house. Exception: you do not need to display Fish/Bugs/Spirits.
- For item goals, X # Items implies "X # unique Items" and "at least X # Items." i.e. 12 Umbrellas means at least 12 unique Umbrellas displayed in one house.
- For tree goals, the trees must be FULLY grown. Additionally, money trees must still have the 3 Bell Bags on them.
- Chairs are specifically defined as 1x1 pieces of furniture that you can sit on; couches are specifically defined as 1x2 pieces of furniture that you can sit on; beds are specifically defined as any piece of furniture that you can lie on.
- Regarding the NES game goal: